Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spring in November in Second Life


Haruno  (moderate)

This will be a very quick post.  It's November 1st and it's cold, wet and (at the moment) dark but in Second Life seasons are up to the sim creator so we can escape and find whatever we want.

Haruno  (moderate)

Today I lucked out and found something pretty and dedicated to Spring.  Haruno has a gorgeous and romantic underwater club.  My photos don't do it justice but I can imagine couples enjoying each other's company here.

Haruno  (moderate)

If you explore you'll find a giant tree covered in Sakura blossoms and delicate flowers floating on the ocean.  A dance ball is positioned under the tree so you can get some privacy and still hear the music from the club below.

Haruno  (moderate)

I went looking for a musical ending to this entry (remind me not to do that if there's a time limit).  My wanderings took me from Tom Waits to Rufus Wainwright and eventually the Corries (it made sense while I was doing it, really).  I decided on this one because it's upbeat and helps fight off the November glooms. Besides we all need a little Jesse Cook now and then. :)


No comments: