Monday, May 3, 2010

Serenity, Cadenza, Pickleflower, Ishi and a Black Canary

I decided to avoid work this morning and do some exploring. I picked randomly from the Showcase Destinations in search and found some places you ought to see.

The Isle of Serenity is Vlad Soleil's home but he lets us visit. :)

Vlad has built a great castle and I love his sculptures and textures.


Cadenza has some terrific scenery.....


and a piano situated in the trunk of a giant hollow tree.


Pickleflower is an elven sim (I think)......


but these elves are definitely of a philosophical bent.


Ishi is fascinating but it's impossible to give you a real flavour for the build from photos. Everything is moving and needs to be experienced to be appreciated.


You may have noticed that I'm not wearing my usual jeans in these photos - I'm not abandoning them but I do have a new favourite store. I think they created the Black Canary just to get me to use the outfit function in v2. :)

No comments: