Monday, October 19, 2009

Burning Life 09 - What a "Trip"


I would not normally inhale unknown substances but, for you the reader, I decided I'd better try it just in case your health and welfare were at stake. I suspect the person who built the Berlin Stage may have tried the same thing....but wow it was worth it!

The world started to get a little mystical .....

and then it got a little creepy......

and then really creepy, but I focused (in a blurry way) on trying to save the world from destruction.

This guy really pissed me off ......

I normally obey signs that say "Don't Feed the Bird" but I guess the fumes were getting to me....

... and I'm pretty sure I could have climbed these stairs successfully if I hadn't been in a slightly mind altered state.

But I really knew I was in trouble when I started to live out the lyrics to a Jefferson Airplane song.

I think I'll go take a nap...or maybe have a snack.

No comments: