Sunday, October 25, 2009

Burning Life 09 - Fembots and Snakes

Well there are more than two installations covered in this post - but they represent a very large cross section of the interesting finds at Burning Life 09. The photo above is of the Fembot EggBounce and Pangirl Fries! by Maya Paris & L1Aura Loire. Lots of fun and many things to do - they packed a great deal into this little space.


I liked climbing around on the Moon Rocket - unfortunately I was prevented from flying it. Just as well - their insurance probably didn't cover me.


I mentioned snakes .... not usually something I associate with art or really intriguing structures. But Sekhmet's Serpentunes is a fabulous build.


Cienega Soon has a really interesting installation called ..Out of the Box Not Allowed?. Her talent and skill are well displayed!


Finally for this post I'd like to introduce you to Judgment's Eternal Struggle ...I have to admit that as a builder I spent more time analyzing the construction than I did contemplating the message. But I enjoyed it!


Update: Apparently I read the schedule wrong - and still might be for that matter. I think I've missed the man burn but will be able to see the Temple Burn at 7:45 pm SLT on Oct. 25.

No comments: