Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moving Day - again!



I decided that it doesn't make any sense for me to rent 1/4 of Woodbridge when I spend all my time fussing with Taylor Bay. So I am leaving the 5 Islands (which are really 9 islands, it has something to do with new math). I've loved having my castle here - it's a stress free/hassle free place with a reasonable level of insanity within a decent proximity mixed with some really cool creative builds. However, it's time to leave.

If you're looking for a great piece of land to rent then I strongly recommend that you visit Woodbridge and contact Dedric Mauriac, a true gentleman and a scholar. :)

I did leave one reminder on a neighbour's parcel. Now to figure out how to fit a Steampunk Castle into a skybox. :)

4 comments:

Cristopher Lefavre said...

Aw, sad to leave a home, but I know how it is; I have done the same.....

As for a castle in the sky: You might want to check out http://nikadreamscape.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/help-im-stuck-in-my-skybox/

Dale Innis said...

Revolving fans. Big ones. Lots of them!

Honour McMillan said...

/me goes to make some mega prim fans:)

Dedric Mauriac said...

Fuzzy Math would probably be a good term about the island count. If you can master Fuzzy Math, you can beat your opponents when being elected as president of the USA. http://www.nytimes.com/2000/10/06/opinion/l-bush-vs-gore-debate-aftermath-fuzzy-math-520543.html