Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm a land owner again!

I was feeling a little smug and satisfied with myself on Friday. Aintree was covering all my SL costs and I had time and room to work on a big project. Life was good! :)

Then I had a rather confusing conversation with my landlord. I finally worked out that he was selling Taylor Bay. He asked me if I wanted it and I said "no, I just got rid of some islands". Of course then I said "but I should probably ask you how much you want for it". When he told me I was shocked at how low the price was - so I bought it. We did the transaction and the support tickets and the transfer was official on Saturday.

The island isn't completely clear yet though. Jon's Mustang Trading Post will stay (yay!). I'll move the garden and do some terraforming and landscaping. I'll build a few more places that people could rent. But first I have to finish clearing the remnants of the mall and a couple of other shops. Unfortunately the owner of those items is sick so I'm trying to be patient. :)

I did return everything to the arms dealer - and he's not mad (whew). I don't want somebody with that many weapons pissed at me. :)

So I have to put the physics project aside for a while. I have an island to mess with first. :)

5 comments:

Dale Innis said...

/me tries to remember if I actually posted anywhere my suspicion that this would happen, or just thought it to myself. :)

Woot, what fun!

Cristopher Lefavre said...

/me almost giggling myself off the chair. Nice going Honour!

/me has calmed down and raises his glass in a champagne salut!

Honour McMillan said...

I think you both just like to see me work :)

Jeff said...

This is just great news!!!!
:-)

Honour McMillan said...

Thank you :)