Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SL5B - part deux




No this isn't SL5B - but I liked the image. The flowers were moving in the gentle breeze and .........never mind.


Sorry I didn't write down my locations - you'll just have to find them yourselves. :) This installation asked me to change my setting to midnight and tp up. I enjoyed being part of the build!


Another installation in the sky - they seemed to be grouped together.


I should have returned my settings to daylight. I'm sure the fact that it was dark was the reason I missed the sim boundary markers and wound up swimming underground. That would be the reason, right? Nobody would have forgotten some warnings would they? Or am I the only one who walks around and gets caught by these things?

I'll try to be more careful on the next trip.


No comments: